The Piedmont Society
“While providing exceptional care you also comfort family members and address their many needs. I could not have asked for a more sacred and loving atmosphere. Thank you for such a meaningful gift.”
- A patient’s daughter
Your Way to Secure Our Future
Hospice of the Piedmont created The Piedmont Society to recognize the generosity of our friends in the community who support our long-standing mission to deliver expert, compassionate care to everyone touched by illness or grief, regardless of insurance or ability to pay. We are honored by this commitment to and faith in our passion to care for everyone on the end-of-life journey.
We invite you to join The Piedmont Society with an annual leadership gift to benefit our patients and their families. Members of The Piedmont Society are faithful investors who give generously each fiscal year (minimum $1,000) to help us provide highly-personalized, dignified, end-of-life care to terminally ill patients and compassionate grief support to their loved ones. With your help, we work toward a day when no one in our region dies alone or in pain.
Choose where you feel your donation will do the most good:
- Our Hospice Fund to seed the day-to-day work of our hospice nurses, aides, chaplains, social workers, counselors, and other interdisciplinary care team members
- Our beautiful Hospice House (one of only two in Virginia) to endow for the future or fund current operations
- Our innovative Center for Children that helps terminally ill children as well as families cope with the serious illness, death and grief process
- Our comforting Center for Grief & Healing which connects mourners of all ages–children to adults–with the compassionate, uplifting support they need after a loss
- Our HOP Education Institute which provides vital training and education to healthcare professionals, volunteers and the community
In appreciation of your membership,
you will receive:
- Your name on the Piedmont Society Honor Roll, with your permission
- Invitations to special events
- Tax deductions for your contribution, as allowed by law
Click to make your gift and
Become part of the Piedmont Society now.
Or, send your check (payable to Hospice of the Piedmont) to:
Hospice of the Piedmont
675 Peter Jefferson Parkway, Suite 300
Charlottesville, VA 22911
Thank you for all you are and do for us.
Want to join us in our mission to share the end-of-life journey with families?
Donate to Hospice of the Piedmont now.
Contact Ron Sykes, Associate Director of Advancement, email@example.com, 434-817-6940.